Some pet owners get lucky and their cats and dogs form adorable duos that warm our hearts, while others unleash their inner mischief that you think is only possible in Looney Tunes until you witness it with your own eyes.
There are many reasons why your beloved feline friend might be staging sneak attacks on your pup. Playful swats can be a hoot, but sometimes it’s not all fun and games…
We’ve collected some of the funniest photos online that show cats giving their canine roommates a run for their kibbles. Keep scrolling and enjoy these hilarious photos!
1. Little Kittens Can Be Super Scary
2. The Dog Cat Just Whine While The Cat Eats His Treat
3. You Shall Not Pass
4. The Cat Is The Boss
5. When Cats Find Out About Dog Beds
6. When The Real Threat To Your House Is Already Inside
7. I Can Hear His Pain For Losing His Own Bed
8. Whose Bed Is Which?
9. When You Think Your Pets Are Asleep…
10. “My Idiot Cat Performing A Sneak Attack On My Poor Senior Dog”
11. The Dog Is Begging For The Cat To Move
12. Bring Me Catnip And The Dog Lives
13. Nothing To See Here, Sharon
14. “My Big Don Won’t Pass The Cat Or Even Make Eye Contact”
15. Mind Your Own Business And Close That Door!
16. When Your Cat Tries To Drown Your Dog
17. “My Cat Touching My Parents’ Dog Just To Make Her Growl”
18. We Know Who’s Getting Coal For Christmas
19. Kitty Just Wants To Be A Dog Sitter, That’s All
21. “This Is An Obstacle My Dog Faces Every Day”
22. “My Dog Cries At Me When The Cat Steals Her Food”
23. This Cat Hates It When The Dog Tries To Play
24. “My Cat Sits In The Doorway To Stop The Dog From Going Inside”
25. Can You Please Move This Hissey-Bitey Thingy?
26. She Swatted The Dog’s Head Once
27. “Sam Will Sit On Top Of The Dog’s Food Container Forcing Me To Feed Him First”
28. She Wasn’t Suffocating Him, No, She Was Just Lying There
29. Back When The Two First Met… It Didn’t Go Well For The Dog
30. The Cat Peed In The Dog’s Bowl
What more can I say? Cats are lovely as pets, but sometimes, just sometimes, they can be really mean to our canine friends.
If you’re lucky enough to have your dog and your cat get along well, cherish that with all your heart!