Every cat owner has experienced the uncanny ability of their feline companion to understand their emotions. Whether feeling stressed or lonely, your cat always seems to be there for you!
Studies support this phenomenon, showing that it’s not just a mere feeling. Cats can genuinely sense our emotions and respond to them in a meaningful way.
They have an impressive knack for detecting our dissatisfaction and are swift to provide comfort and sympathy. And if you need further proof, just take a look at these ten pictures.
These cat owners shared their experiences, illustrating that cats truly are the best friends we could ask for, even if we don’t always deserve them.
1. Black Cat Snuggles
2. Always There, One Leg Up And All
3. “I had surgery a few years ago, and here are my rabbit and kitten trying to make me feel better while I slept.”
4. She felt a little under the weather and had spent all day in bed. This has been her company.
5. He wasn’t feeling well, so Cosmo came to the rescue.
6. She just had double knee surgery and her pets have made it their responsibility to comfort her.
7. “My cat trying to comfort me after a breakup…at least that’s how it seemed”
8. “My fiancé broke up with me a week before our wedding, leaving me pretty depressed. But after 14 years, he’s never left my side. He’s my best friend”
9. This little boy was not feeling well, so Simba didn’t leave his side.
10. The cat snuggling her future friend.